Wednesday, April 30, 2008

PayPerPost - A New Adventure


I recently joined a new online community called PayPerPost. It is a gathering place for bloggers to meet advertisers and vice versa. The page looks pretty sharp, and I am looking forward to exploring it more.

PayPerPost is a great way to bring in some extra income. They offer a variety of methods to earn money. You can sign up for an existing opportunity, have an advertiser sponsor a blog post, allow other members to review your blogs, and more. This looks like a pretty good way to get a little extra money. Hopefully I can turn this into an opportunity to fill up my gas tank from time to time.

I signed up for PayPerPost for a number of reasons:

  • Gas prices are through the roof
  • I spend a lot of time on the internet looking for opportunities like this
  • I am expecting a new baby and want to save some extra money
  • I enjoy blogging and figured it would be fun to be paid to do what I enjoy

The PayPerPost dashboard is easy to understand, and I have been working my way through the pages. The widget for having an advertiser contact you for a post is really easy to install. They made it even easier for installing into a blogger account. I am looking forward to receiving my first request.

The PayperPost website has a lot of helpful tools to get you started. Among these are both blogs and video tutorials. The Open Opportunities interface is very easy to understand. It breaks opportunities up into three sections, blogs available to you, blogs unavailable to you, and blogs that have reached capacity and are no longer available. They color code it so you can't go wrong.

I am pretty new to the site, so I don't have a lot of experience with customer service or the rate of review/pay. I will be sure to update this post when I have been active a bit longer.

I would recommend this site to anyone looking for a great way to connect to fellow bloggers and get paid for what you love to do.



No comments: