Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ebay Marketing E-Book

I was looking for e-books to review when I came across one I read a long time ago. It is called The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on Ebay. When I first came across it I was selling, or at least trying to sell, quite a bit on Ebay.

I read the book and used it to make a few hundred extra dollars, which is an obvious perk. After a while my life circumstances required me to take a break from Ebay for a while, so the book slipped to the back of my mind.

I am getting ready to jump back into the Ebay swing of things, and plan to use what I learned in this book to give myself a big head start. I would recommend this book to you. I linked to the page where you can purchase this book. I would ignore the "Get Rich Quick" aspect of the website. Like I said, I made a few hundred after reading the book, which at the time was pretty cool. Here is the link again: The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on Ebay

In the interest of disclosure, all blogs regarding e-book sales will have a note similar to this in nature. I only blog about books I have read and used, or am about to read and use. I will not endorse a book I don't believe in. If you encounter any problems with this seller, please let me know. I will try to facilitate satisfaction on your part wherever possible.


No comments: